Wednesday 22 January 2014

Crochet Mood Blanket 2014



I have decided to embark on a 365 day challenge which will be to crochet one Granny Square every day throughout 2014 and so far I am off to a good start. 20 days in and the blanket is getting pretty big already!


                              
I will actually be making 2 Granny Squares a day so that I will have 2 identical blankets one which I will keep for myself and the other will be a gift for my sister as she has mentioned a few times that she would like a crocheted blanket, but I just never got around to starting one and so this way it can be made bit by bit throughout the year.

                   

I am getting more than a little addicted with making these little Granny Squares and I have started to make several other little blankets alongside these mood blankets. The colour combinations are endless and I just love checking out all the different blankets being made on Instagram.

                   

I do love my hobby and often sit listening to the radio forgetting what the time is and crocheting long in to the night.

                  

1 comment:

  1. They look so pretty! I would want to learn how to crochet just do be able to make the granny squares they are so colorful :) this is a great goal! I would like to do a knit a square a day idea myself it is also a great goal to keep yourself crocheting/ knitting :)
    Take care,
    Lisa
    www.needlesandwool.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete